Working at Lightmotif
Net afgestudeerd of op zoek naar een bijbaan?
Kun je programmeren – bijvoorbeeld in Python of C++ – en zoek je een baan om je hierin verder te ontwikkelen / ervaring op te doen? We zijn ook geïnteresseerd in programmeurs die nog geen jaren werkervaring hebben. Zowel parttime als fulltime werken is mogelijk. Als je naast je studie een of twee dagen per week wil werken dan kunnen we je werkdagen aanpassen aan je studie/rooster.
Lightmotif is a relatively young high-tech company. Our small team develops high-end laser micromachining systems and applications. We are looking for enthusiastic people with a technical background, to help us grow and build the best possible laser machine tools for our customers.
This page lists our current job openings. If you do not see one that fits your role, but you think you could be a valuable addition to our team, then don't hesitate to contact us.
As a software engineer you are working on improving our machine control and CAM software. You are part of a small product development team that’s responsible for the development of advanced laser micromachining systems.
You will design, implement, and test new functionality for our systems. You will work on custom machining systems, participate in collaborative research projects, and work with our laser process engineers and industrial end-users on the development of new laser micromachining applications.
Lightmotif is a small company. That means your job will be diverse, as you will be working on multiple projects at a time, with different technical challenges. It also means you have the opportunity to really make a difference—you will have a significant impact on the direction of our software development.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain / improve software.
- Work in R&D projects on new system capabilities and develop new applications together with our laser process engineers.
- Assist customers with custom applications, training, or troubleshooting.
- BS degree in computer science, similar technical field of study or equivalent experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write Dutch as well as English fluently in a professional working environment.
- Further education or experience in engineering, computer science, or other technical related field.
- Advanced level C, C++, or Python programming skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: visualization / computer graphics, motion control / robotics, web application development, CAD/CAM, industrial automation, data acquisition and control, programmable logic controllers, networking, embedded systems.
- Experience with programming and/or system administration in a UNIX environment.
- Strong people and communication skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightmotif does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us. Lightmotif is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.